Main Menu

Racing Club on YOUTUBE

Started by Andrew Bull, April 11, 2008, 09:30:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Bull

Members,

Some of you may be aware that the racing club has a user channel on You Tube.  'citroen2cvracing'.  Currently we only have the 24hr promo video on there but Chris and I are trying to expand it and have a common location for as many videos as possible.

I have agreed with Chris to continue to manage the You tube account.  If anyone has videos of the 2cv racing, old, new, historical all welcome and will kindly give permission for them to be used then please send to the following address:

[email protected]

If there are VHS / DVD / other formats that require conversion Chris and I will be able to deal with them.  (E-mail with details of what you have).

This will of course all be aimed at trying to expand the visibility of the club and provide the proof that we really are the closest form of racing anyone will ever watch or partake in. 

Thanks for your support and I look forward to seeing the footage.

Andrew Bull
Andrew Bull
TĂȘte Rouge Racing with Habitabull & Propolis
Rookie Champion       2022
team champions         1998 2000 2008 2009 2013
24hr winners               2005 2006 2009 2010 
championship winner 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2013

helen deeley

Nice one Bully, thank you!  :)
Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

Pete Sparrow

Bully
i have 4 VHS tapes of racing from the early 90's untill about 2000 which were taken by Tim Dodgson. i can e-mail him and ask if its ok to use them but not sure how we could transfer the video on to something we could use on youtube, either way it should be quite good as a lot of people won't have seen them. unfortunately the do contain a lot of Paul Taylor (video nasty)
let me know if someone can do something with them  :-*
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Chris Yates

Hi Pete,

Assuming you get the OK from Tim, you can post the videos to me, or a copy of same, and I'll convert the juicy bits to a Youtube video.

Of course, if you have a particular juicy bit you want me to include from the tapes, let me know :)

Frank Barnard

Does anyone have pix or videos of the 1996 24-Hours at Mondello? We were too busy racing to shoot anything ourselves...

Pete Sparrow

OK Chris
I'll mail him and see what he says.
hope you like long evenings in in front of the tely...

Marc Fenner

Check out the rfactor 2cv racing game videos. Really good ones on there.#

Nick Roads is having a good one in this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13aD85KVc0o

Pete Sparrow

Lets hope he shows the same pace at Pembrey this weekend...
that is cool though, very accurate.