Main Menu

Pembrey

Started by helen deeley, April 17, 2008, 12:06:52

Previous topic - Next topic

helen deeley

Don't forget to pack your waterproofs peeps, the forecast is rubbish! Im having flashbacks to Snetterton  ;D
See y'all soon!
Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

Pete Sparrow

there's always someone to spoil it isn't there?
course it's not going to rain it will just be a bit cold that's all.
It never rains in Wales.  8)
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

helen deeley

I didnt mean the weekend was gonna be rubbish, just the weather! Besides, it doesn't rain in the bar  :P
Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

spanners

Bah humbug, I can't make it cos I gotta work Saturday-suomething to do with earning money to help support my dodgy car habit :o ;)

Anyway, hope it's a good un, enjoy yourselves y'all  8)
AKA Jonathan. Wanna be racer one day.......................

Derek Coghill

Speaking of your dodgy car habit, I presume you got it home ok?

spanners

Ah, yes Derek. I certainly did 8) 

spanners

So, how did it go? I'm chomping at the bit here for a report :P

I'm also wishing my life away for Oulton, I'll deffo be there, probably try find somewhere local to camp on the Sunday night so I can take full advantage of the day 8)

Chris Yates

Due to life, work, stuff and nonsense, I haven't quite finished the report from Pembrey. Might get a chance to work on it this weekend with a bit of luck.

However I have managed to sort through Maria's photos, crop/edit/resize them where necessary, watermark them and upload them. They're just going through now - about 50% as I type this - and it's 1am - the night is still young ;) I'll do Martyn's when I get a chance in the next few days.

Chris Yates

Race report for race 1 at Pembrey is now done. Please see http://www.2cvracing.org.uk/racereports and let me know of any inaccuracies :)

I've mentioned it elsewhere but Martyn's photos have also been uploaded to the gallery.

Chris Yates

I have just fleshed out both Pembrey race reports with some pictures. Just in time for Oulton ;)