Main Menu

Well done Maria!

Started by Marc Fenner, May 04, 2008, 10:30:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc Fenner

Once again Maria has done the club proud with some fantastic pictures from Pembrey.
They really are worth checking out!

helen deeley

;D Of course I am completely biased, but what a fantastic action sequence of me spinning!
Nice one guys, there are some really excellent pics, thank you
Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

Chris Yates

Maria thanks you for the praise :)

Martyn's photos are now up, but in a slight change from normal, they're in their own category. The reason being that the photos had no EXIF information, so there's no way of getting them into the proper order with the album software.

(Martyn, if you're reading this, check out http://www.faststone.org/ for an image browser that does resizing, etc. while keeping the EXIF information, which is handy for merging the photo sets together!)

Martyn Daniel

Hi Chris,

Sorry about the pics, I had a 'mare sorting them out, as my pc decided to do the pc equivalent of only firing on one cylinder, and instead of being nice and quick and using all 4gb of ram, thought it could do a better job with only 256mb of it!  Bios was showing the full 4gb, but XP was only showing 256mb.  You try running Photoshop with that!  Took bloody ages!  Anyway, I didn't have the time (at the time) to reinstall XP so soldiered on bravely.  God I was bored!  Anyway, now back to full memory(well, the pc is at least), so I'm looking forward to my home round at Oulton on Monday!  The weather forecast is saying it's not going to be good, so bring your wellys!

helen deeley

Its a bank holiday! What do you expect! And I got told off last time I mentioned the weather.... though it is beginning to feel like 2cvs dont do dry races  ::)
Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

Martyn Daniel

Well the bank holday at the beginning of May was 89 degrees, and exceptionally dry!