Main Menu

Oulton Park-Bank Hol Monday

Started by spanners, May 19, 2008, 06:40:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek Coghill

Just faded away, Chris; pedal going to the floor from about half distance and had to pump it up if I wanted to slow down. Made slipstreaming interesting, especially as there was a car with no high-level brake light...

Matthew Hollis

This is why there was such a delay and our 2nd race had to be shortened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYWK0hJB3Ac

Yes, it did go in the lake!  :o

Simon Crook

I saw the whole thing from where the family and I were standing, it took him a long time to get out, but at least it landed feet first into the lake! The super-kart crash looked really bad the guy just stayed in the kart being thrown all around. I am sure he would have been sore yesterday morning!
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Steve Cowell

The guy in the superkart was a disabled driver,I was talking to a friend of mine who was racing karts there, he said he's broken his leg and ankle,ouch,brings back memories,lol.  :o
The older I get,the faster I was (not)

Steve Cowell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz-ry36F5KQ

Kart accident from the Lausitzring last weekend,couple of english drivers involved one broke both his hips.
The older I get,the faster I was (not)

helen deeley

Ouch! What is it with spectators running to take pics of the aftermath? I was marshalling at Mallory a couple of weeks back when there was a shunt on the start-finish straight & there were loads of people filming us putting the cement dust down- not the most exciting part of the weekend to watch!
Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

Trevor Williams

The same thing that makes people rubber-neck at accidents on the motorway!
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Chris Yates

Chris Yates

Forgot to mention that Martyn's photos are now up - same locations as above - plus the gallery has now been upgraded with a couple of new features :)