Main Menu

any one got any wheels?

Started by Pete Sparrow, August 18, 2008, 19:16:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Sparrow

Dear all
i find myself in the unenveyable situation of having a race entry for Mallory but no car in which to do it as Uncle Keith has taken ours to pieces and it isn't going to be finished until next season. If any one has anything laying around that they want 'tested at speed' the please do let me know. I'll drive almost anything.
I may be able to bring an engine, great set up information and some beers.
looking forward to SENSIBLE responses from people i call my friends.
Thankyou..... :-*
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Marc Fenner

Pete if you can do the wheel bearing on our car and bring a engine dont see why you couldnt use our car. Its not looking very glamrous though but thats all thats wrong with it. Give me a call if you want it.

spanners

That sounds like a great plan to me-go on Pete, you know you want to use it.  8)

Speaking of which Marc,I'll take you a pair of hubs along to the National, they've not got the track rod ends welded but all the bits are there for them. :)
AKA Jonathan. Wanna be racer one day.......................

Marc Fenner

Will give you a call tomorrow at some point. Not sure if im going yet!

spanners

AKA Jonathan. Wanna be racer one day.......................

Simon Crook

If you can help with finishing mine - ITS ALL YOURS (if you don't mind the colour), only missing Fire Extinguisher and YOU............

Nice new engine from Paul

I am back at the weekend

Simon
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Paul Robertson

Go on pete ,it's about time we all saw simon's car turn a wheel in anger.You could be THE first to scratch it .

Simon Crook

hi Paul, I couldn't think of a better person to drive it first ;D (that should work)
LUMACA RACING

Pete Sparrow

As i said up up for anything. Simon, i don't have any bits only a harness, it's a possibility if you think shes up to it. it is about time it was out and we don't want that colour going out of fashion  ;D.
probably best to give me a call at some point.
thanks for the offers so far  ;)
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Simon Crook

I think that I have all the bits needed, except the extinguisher, which I will get, its just putting it together etc. etc. will give you a call later
LUMACA RACING