Main Menu

Mallory

Started by helen deeley, May 11, 2009, 09:44:38

Previous topic - Next topic

helen deeley

Thank you to everybody who organised the BBQ. It was great to see so many people there having a good time  ;D The social side of it is as much the appeal of the club as the racing  :)

Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

spanners

Well said Helen. 8)

AKA Jonathan. Wanna be racer one day.......................

philip myatt

We're looking at doing it again at Cadwell on the Saturday night, anyone interested?

Trevor Williams

Yes please!!!  ;D
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Steve Panas

Better get the sound system fixed and take your boxing gloves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

helen deeley

Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

Jill Myatt

In order that we can buy enough food for everyone please can you let me know your numbers for the Cadwell BBQ. Also let me know if anyone is a vegetarian.

Also we will as usual be providing tea, coffee etc on the Sunday - please come and help yourselves.

Photo from the weekend.

Paul Robertson

Another excellent weekend,it's no wonder i'm still doing it after 17 seasons.
to jill and dawn for organising the bbq at such late notice and to ainslie and shaun for the marathon cremateathon,only joking i never had a burnt offering and i did have plenty(there's a surprise eh).
As for the racing ,just as entertaining as it was 20 years ago.
For sammie winning

David Bain

Congratulations to she who broke the ladies duck! Excellent racing as always from our lot, the rest of the programme - if you can call it that - was disappointing. Mind you, someone did try to alleviate the boredom by bouncing his Westfield off the Armco six feet in front of us. That was quite a clang!

Many thanks to all those who organised and worked so hard to keep up with demand at the barbie. Next stop, Cadwell.

BFN
David

Chris Yates

Well done to Sammie - and well done to all for a cracking two races yesterday! Much better behaved than those other hooligans ;)

Maria's pics are up in the gallery: http://www.2cvracing.org.uk/gallery/category/14-mallory09

I think this says it all about race 1:

Close racing throughout the field:

Aubrey Brocklebank

Many thanks to all who helped organise a memorable event especially Jill and Dawn for the Bar-B-Q

I thought it wonderful that both Sammie and Matt won both of whom are such stalwart supporters of our wonderful club. sometimnes the sun does shine on the just

:)
Aubrey

Mick Storey

thanks to everyone who helped sort our car out at Mallory. sorry for the belated thanks, all a bit difficult at the moment