Main Menu

TYRES

Started by Aubrey Brocklebank, June 03, 2009, 17:20:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Aubrey Brocklebank

Please use this section to post any tyres that you have for sale or that you need for the 24 hour race. If you have sold them it would be a help if thatis posted as well

E bay eat your heart out!!
Aubrey

Steve Panas

5 x Unused Buffed Firestones. Not on rims available. Eight others in various condition.
Steve

Alec Graham

4 baldy knackered tyres currently on car!

Martin Harrold

We've got quite a lot of Firestones on wheels, many which are scrutineer-friendly, just. (but who checks in the night?) Some are even balanced. Most are buried in the depths of the truck, so we'll try to count up at Oulton.

We'll take them all to Snet, check them, stack them up, and try to help anyone in real need.
2CV Team LION
2CVParts.com Champions 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022
CITROEN 2CV 24 Hour race winners, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021 & 2022
m: 07973 303982

Simon Crook

If we are making the move to TOYO's ??? I will have at least 12 firestones and 4 Michelins (that will have raced once - Oulton 20th June)
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Paul Robertson

Roger lott has for sale
"4 brand new Firestones that were old stock and hence the old good compound that we loved to race on 4 years ago.

4 as new Firestones that were old stock and hence the old good compound (these have been on the car but hardly any thing more than knocking the "pimples" off them)

4 Firestones (that were old stock and hence the old good compound) with 2-3mm on them.

1 brand new Michelin ( will be holding this for a week, then will be offered for sale)"

Chris Yates

Roger also adds:

QuoteAll need to go so I guess new ones and as new at £50?, less for the others?, make me an offer?

All but three ( that is two of the new firestones and the Michelin, which have never been fitted) are on decent rims and could be had as that ie fitted (bring me bald tyres on rims as I need to keep the corners of the car off the garage floor).

If anyone interested then call me 07966 291442

Aubrey Brocklebank

Greg wheeler says

We just checked our stock. We have many good buffed used tyres and 15 + BRAND NEW! from ITALY .  Greg and I are missing the racing, but with the downturn decided to focus on the business which is paying off, hope the club is going well sorry we can not be with you but hope to be back next year. Andy
Aubrey

Matthew Hollis

From Mike Cooper:

I have four new 145 x 15 Firestone tyres. Proper ones from old stock. Plus one that has done 1 wet sprint.

I'm looking for £175 or near offer.

Mike Cooper

01400 262637 or google in bubblecarmuseum

Aubrey Brocklebank

I have 4 part worn Michelins and 6 good Firestones from Italy or France

They are on rims and are available for the race, I want the rims back! I will take to circuit but they will be more expensive on the day!
Aubrey