Main Menu

I think thanks are in order,don't you?

Started by Dick Roberts (Web admin), December 03, 2004, 01:53:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Roberts (Web admin)

Posted by pete on June 18, 2003 at 00:02:43:

Dear all,I've just returned home from work at 11pm on Tuesday,this is the first time that I have been able to sit down and reflect on the weekend just past.
Now I personally want to thank Martin Harold with out whom I'm sure this event would not have taken place,of course not forgeting the whole team behind him,
(BARC,Snetterton,Jonathon Gill ETC),I really can't say how much work went into organising this event but I believe it to be alot,certainly more time than I could have afforded,as I'm sure most of you know Martin has his fingers in all sorts of pies and where he found time I have no idea.
We were given the chance of a life time as a club to have what we had there at the weekend,Citroen,Auto Trader,Red Bull,King Dick (not Dalton in my team) and and alot more,as Christian says,let the dust settle and lets organise next year now,If you feel that things could be improved on or have an idea then perhaps we could start a suggestions box on the site and we can work through them.
Even given the timing troubles,it has to be one of my best weekends racing and I want to go back next year.
Again,thanks to all involved.
Regards,
Pete