Main Menu

2010 Calendar

Started by Martyn Daniel, October 21, 2009, 20:26:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Martyn Daniel

I've got a few 2010 calendars left from a small print run, featuring 13 photographs from the 2009 Snetterton 24 hour race.

The calendar features 13 full colour A4 size pics, and folds out to A3 size when hung up.  

Please go to http://www.stillimage.net/2010 to view the calendar.  Email me at [email protected] to order.

Price is £8 including p&p to UK mainland addresses.  

If there is enough interest, I will consider printing another batch.

Jill Myatt

I have one of the calendars and am very impressed with it - especially as "our" winning car is featured a few times!! But all the cars are shown one way or another  :)

Martyn Daniel

Mainly due to the endorsement from Jill, the remaining calendars are now all spoken for.

I am willing to put an order in for more, if there is enough demand.

In order to ensure delivery before xmas, could people please email me at [email protected] and let me know how many they want before Friday November 14th, and if there is enough demand, I will get more printed up.

Did I mention that they would make an ideal xmas present?  ;D

Martyn Daniel

I have one calendar left from the last run, this is the final call for anyone who wants one!  Email me at [email protected]

Thanks to all the people who have bought them, I hope they liven up your wall for the whole of 2010, and due to the overwhelmingly positive comments that I have received, I'll start work a little earlier on next years calendar.

Martyn