Main Menu

Race car for Sale - Offers

Started by Marc Fenner, April 19, 2010, 09:56:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc Fenner

Im thinking i might have to sell my car

The car was one of the original 2cv racers and a Mondello winner. In the past it was owned by Daily Thompson the olynpic decathlon guy.

In recent years it has done nearly all the 24hr races with a best of 6th in 2006.

Comes with the new tyres, 3 x engines, 5 gearboxes, firestones, 2 sets of avo's, at least a dozen doors and wings and boxes of other parts.

Open to offers

Marc Fenner

It will be after the season the car will go due to commitments this year

skippy312

hi
i really want to race a 2cv but i have no idea what your car is worth.
please let me know roughly how much your looking for.
if you dont want to post a price please call me on 07747 844868
regards skippy312

Marc Fenner

Car is now available to be sold. Please message me if your interested

Paul Robertson

Marc let me know how much and i will put it on the cars for sale list i am collating.

Chris Yates

And let me know what to put on the website advert.

gadget

Skippy312,i have a car for sale.Depending on what you want it will be between 3500and 4500.but it really depends on what you want and where you want to be.If you are an experienced racer,you will want to be competetive,therefore you will need Rockhopper handling,if you're happy to run mid field if you're new to racing,you'll gain a wealth of experience driving a standard TGR car and learning your race craft.when you are happy with that you may need to talk to Rocky.If he thinks there is potential in your package he may want you to run the Rockhopper handling.But first i think you need to get your bum in a seat. cheers Gadget

Mary Lindsay

Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is Rockhopper handling and how is it different from a standard TGR car?
Second question: what is a standard TGR car?

gadget

Mary,we had 2 cars out at Oulton.No6 went really well.It had been looked at by Rocky and without a doubt it handled fantastic.The cornering speeds were far and above anything we have experienced before,and this was apparent on the lap times.Unfortunately the No5 car had coil problems in the 2nd race so we couldn't get a good comparison.In the 1st race, we had the wrong fuel to water mixture, and therefore couldn't get the carb to work properly.The No5 car has not been touched by Rocky yet,so it's difficult to tell the difference between the 2 cars.We may find out at Croft in testing.Also the coil was knackered,which is why Steve didn't make the race.If we get all the running gear onto No5 for Croft,we will be able to do a back to back test,because i for one can't believe the difference in the times at Oulton. Cheers Gadget

Mary Lindsay

So Rocky tweaked the suspension?

What is a TGR car?

Andrew Bull

Andrew Bull
TĂȘte Rouge Racing with Habitabull & Propolis
Rookie Champion       2022
team champions         1998 2000 2008 2009 2013
24hr winners               2005 2006 2009 2010 
championship winner 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2013