Main Menu

Thanks to all that helped us from Basingstoke College

Started by sam_BCOT, August 23, 2010, 18:54:00

Previous topic - Next topic

sam_BCOT

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who helped us out of some sticky situations this weekend. We are all extremely grateful and will be looking forward to racing with you next season with a bit more preparation :)

Mary Lindsay

It was a great pleasure to share a garage with you and we are delighted that you overcame your various problems. We are also relative newcomers to the 2CV scene and are always very impressed with the way that the more experienced teams will happily help when it is needed.

Paul Robertson

Get yourselves together sam,make a realistic plan ,get organised!!! If you want some lessons from the experienced ask,we are always keen to help .
You all have so much enthusiasm,it just needs channelling a bit.
10/10 for perseverance though.

sam_BCOT

Yeah this year was a bit of an eye opener. Next year we will definately be back much better prepared having learnt our lessons. Thats very good of you paul and im sure we will be in touch with you and others for a couple of pointers if we need them. Thanks for your generosity

Sean

...and dont trust anyone who sells you a "racecar" unless you see it here

strip it look at it check it and find out how it works

and come back next year, ill get my springs back as you will be on proper ones then ;)

Sean

sam_BCOT

ha yeah good idea...if it was up to me i would of been more involved in the engineering of the car before the race

but i think everyone of our team has learned a few lessons ill make sure you get your springs back and you can see us flying past your car on the corners :P

sam