Main Menu

Re: Run,Run, Run Away

Started by Dick Roberts (Web admin), December 03, 2004, 02:05:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Roberts (Web admin)

Posted by Terry Collier on July 11, 2003 at 10:43:30:

In Reply to: Run,Run, Run Away posted by The fat controller on July 09, 2003 at 16:42:39:

Hi,

It is rather flattering to read that some people think that the Championship is all over. As someone who is involved I can assure you that this is not where I am coming from. I have noticed that several people have been working on their cars with very good(?) results. Lydden was very close in racing terms. Car setup is important as is brute power, but if the Driver does not have the skill and determination then it is all wasted. We have spent a lot of time and energy in developing to where we are now and it is nice to see a reward coming back in terms of track performance.

I read that Roy is trying to start off the red herrings concerning cams. I do not want to say anything further on the subject as I will produce a report for consideration at the AGM. Just two points -- the proposed regulated cam will make most cars go quicker (not mine by the way) and cams will be available well before Christmas if the Club passes the Proposal.

Regards

Terry