Main Menu

aluminium choppers for camshaft

Started by gadget, January 11, 2012, 20:01:19

Previous topic - Next topic

gadget

hello to all members and happy new year.
first on the shelf at the TEAM GADGET RACING SHOP for the coming season are a new batch of ALLY CHOPPERS.
these have been used widely before and do away with the need for the bob weights.easy to fit and set up.they are available from the end of january on a first come first serve basis. they are top quality and will cost £16.00 each at the circuit or can post at cost.
please let me know how many you want as they will be going like hot cakes!

to follow shortly,,,,,,,,the very popular stainless steel track rod/steering arm adjusters. same spec as before complete with lock nuts
also at the shop will be wheel bearing kits and new drive shafts. details and prices to follow shortly.
THE GADGET SHOP will try to carry a good supply at all meetings.
full details to list in the near future.
Her's to happy racing in 2012,see you out there Gadget

gadget

i see that several people have had a look at my post and no one so far has come back with any reply.
thats fine,but as always the manufacturer has already told me that the next batch will be more expensive.
i am having a batch made for my own use and anticipated a demand from the rest of the grid.but if thats not the case
i'll simply cancel the 2nd batch.please make your minds up soon so that i can let my supplier know.
the other stuff is still in the making and will be available shortly with prices. cheers gadget

Simon Crook

Wayne is the Team Gadget Shop still Open? could do with 2 x aluminium choppers Wayne :-)
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

gadget

Shop is open
Thought you had sold the car

Simon Crook

Hi Wayne, yes sold the car building a new one - if you remember could you bring a couple with you to the AGM
LUMACA RACING

gadget

will do

building a new one??

what was wrong with the other one?

Simon Crook

want to build one from scratch really Wayne, was/is quite an old car, need to make a lighter one to make up for me in it!
LUMACA RACING