Started by Nick Roads, September 10, 2013, 21:33:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Roads

4 teams entered so far in UK Class:

Crisis Racing
MIM Racing
Hollis
Rosie Racing

2CVRT have extended the discounted entry window for 2 more weeks 1780 Euros approx

Testing on Friday at a charge - details to be advised soon

Qualifying is on Saturday morning.
Teams can sign on up to very late Friday night/ early Saturday morning
All drivers need National A UK licences

Race Starts 4 pm Saturday 19 October

shorty

Remember to check your seats are in date and that all your attire comes up to fia standards.

Trevor Williams

To expand on the above post, your race suit, boots, gloves, underwear (top and bottom) and balaclava must be to the FIA 8856-2000 standard. I also belive you have to have ALL the equipment listed, as opposed to just some of it in races in this country....
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Alec Graham

Frank Barnard

Quote from: Trevor Williams on October 02, 2013, 14:48:46
To expand on the above post, your race suit, boots, gloves, underwear (top and bottom) and balaclava must be to the FIA 8856-2000 standard. I also belive you have to have ALL the equipment listed, as opposed to just some of it in races in this country....
Good Lord, and to think I used to race in a t-shirt, plimsoles and the cork helmet I used on my motor-bike...

Frank Barnard

Quote from: Frank Barnard on October 08, 2013, 09:35:13
Quote from: Trevor Williams on October 02, 2013, 14:48:46
Good Lord, and to think I used to race in a t-shirt, plimsoles and the cork helmet I used on my motor-bike...
Oh & trousers obviously...

Bas

as much as that? ....lucky blighters.!    a cardboard box maximum i say.!..... let it bleed......
Tete Rouge Racing since 1993

Trevor Williams

Alec
Refer to Technical List L25 of the ISC on the FIA website.

According to that, Snell SA2005 is valid until 31st December 2018
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!