Main Menu

What were people doing in the closed season?

Started by Paul, April 04, 2014, 09:07:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Because for most it wasn't bodywork,the majority look more like they belong in 2cv cross.

Matthew Hollis

I tend to agree, it is getting quite hard to present the 'best presented car' award! I know my car is hardly immaculate, but I did knock the dents out best I could and tried to paint over the majority of chips from the gravel pepper spray I suffered at Brands. But some of the cars did look extremely rough, close to banger racing standards. Still, that's probably connected to the driving standards of one or two drivers...(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn-LQKmmF_c)  ...8mins 15secs  >:(

RLambert

I sprayed some paint over the rusty bits and put some new stickers on..... it was looking quite smart until I was attacked by Mr Fox

Simon Crook

stripped mine into what seems a million pieces awaiting a new chassis and as always a polish  ;D
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Nick clarke

just watched your vid matt have to say that was poor

Pete Sparrow

ohh :o see what you mean.
still legendary RPM there Matthew. I can only dream of such dizzy heights....
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Trevor Williams

Matt
Driving standards won't get better until either a complaint is made to the officials (with the level of evidence that you can provide from your video) or the club does something internally. As it is, in my opinion, your video doesnt show clear evidence of wrong doing by one party....., just that you were the innocent victim...
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!