Main Menu

Ta Muchly

Started by Dick Roberts (Web admin), December 03, 2004, 02:21:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Roberts (Web admin)

Posted by Gary B on October 12, 2003 at 19:43:25:

Following what can only be described as a fantastic season I thought it right to thank a few people publically.
As you are all aware Team Collier Racing is a team, we prep as a team, race as a team, win or lose as a team and take the praise or critisism as a team.
As the person who gets to have his name in lights I'm sure you're all aware of the gratitude I feel towards everyone who helps the team go forward, for those of you who don't, in reading this message you now do.
Thanks to Stuart and Shaun for building the car, and letting me help! and for turning up race after race to further the cause, without you it wouldn't be possible.
Thanks to Terry and Alan for building the engines, even the ones that went bang!
Thanks to ATB for helping me out whilst learning the ropes.
Thanks to all the girls for letting us do it in the first place.
And a big thanks to all the people who support us whilst a minority try to devalue our achievements.
It's been a great year so far and as you can all appreciate winning the title was this years main aim, but to have had the 24hr successes as well has been a true bonus, on to Lake Pembrey for the final challenge!

Gagnants pas Grognons

Up The Lepers

Gary B.