Main Menu

Photos from Spa

Started by samfieldhouse, October 16, 2015, 11:31:15

Previous topic - Next topic

samfieldhouse

Mine are here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10156260209215595.1073741854.905420594&type=1&l=637c8c60d7
Hosted on Faceache but you don't need to be friends with me to view them :)

Katy Storey

Thanks Sam, they're fab!  :-*

Paul

I agree with Katy,thanks Sam.

Francis Rottenburg

Great photos.

Just wanted to mention and add my thanks to Paul, Sammie, Trevor, Simon, Bulley and Tom for an epic weekend. To anyone in the club who hasn't been to Spa then I envy you.  For an old geezer, this was one of those bucket list (getting too close!) events that will remain with me.  Spa is a curious mix of terrifying and satisfying and I don't think any of the drivers got out of the car without a wild eyed Pouhon story.  Well done to MIM and Rosie for being consistently quicker, even if Pouhon confounded Rosie on one occasion.  Rosie still managed to come past using all the road and more after some epic chassis straightening in the pits. Fantastic race!

Katy Storey

This is one of Sam's photos which shows just how short our poor baby is

Marty

A lot of photos on LeMans2cvClassic's FB page : www.facebook.com/LE-MANS-2CV-CLASSIC-1684589621763814/
And some videos on our YT channel : www.youtube.com/channel/UCdAhIxIjXebth-oxeTYxWTQ

Thanks in advance for visiting ang "liking", it helps us when we talk to sponsors ;-)