Main Menu

Driving standards

Started by naughtybear, March 21, 2017, 08:20:03

Previous topic - Next topic

naughtybear

From various video footage and what I saw myself of car 33 at oulton I would like to make it clear that I find the actions of the driver unacceptable and don't particularly feel as safe I should sharing the same Tarmac!
Naughtybear - powered by roarspeed!

Trevor Williams

Ash
As there is nothing in the regulations regarding the Club dealing with driving standards, then it falls on the Clerk of the Course to investigate anything brought to his attention.

This would normally be by written report from the observers out on post, or from witnessing any incident themselves via circuit CCTV.

If a competitor wants to complain about another's driving, then they can approach the Clerk, preferably with any video evidence available, and the Clerk will make a decision as to whether to investigate. You have 30 minutes from the publication of the results to start this process

If the Clerk decides not to investigate, and the driver still feels aggrieved, then I'm afraid its cash out and protest forms filled in. Again, 30 minutes time limit from publication of results

Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

naughtybear

Driver was called to clerk, I was just making my opinion known
Naughtybear - powered by roarspeed!