Main Menu

Croft

Started by Pete Sparrow, March 26, 2017, 23:08:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Luca Proietti

Is there a paddock plan for this weekend?

Trevor Williams

Paddock plan is with the final instructions, available on BARC website under events and tickets
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Alec Graham

Does anyone have a pair of new top quality front dampers they would like me to try at Croft???
Alternatively does anyone have a spare pair that I could borrow please?
Alec.

Chris Yates

I will have a spare set of Avos Alec. I appreciate they're not top quality, but they do work! James Dartiailh borrowed them at Oulton so he could stop bouncing.

nick nice toes

I have a set of protech's if you need a pair.

Maisie

Congratulations to everyone involved in some of the best racing I've ever seen, especially the second sprint race. Watching that from the infield spectator area was just spectacular and speaking to the marshals on the post next to me it was clear they were enjoying it too, commenting that our cars might not be the quickest but they certainly are the best to watch. It's great to see so many colourful, well presented cars fighting wheel to wheel all the way through the field from lights to flag. You couldn't ask for a better advert for 2CV racing.
Thanks also to Wayne and everyone involved in the club BBQ. This club is as much about what happens off track as on it and having the chance to bring everyone together at race weekends, especially over some proper tasty decent food, is great.
Blueberry Tart ;)

Lien93

I couldn't agree more, a fantastic weekend all round. Really happy for Ash Carter winning the second sprint, thanks to Katy and the Hollis's for the trophy presentation, and we get to do it all again in two weeks time! See you all soon.

Alec Graham

Agreed Top weekend.
Some really smart looking cars now and a few new and welcome faces pecking at the old guard. Top Stuff. Great racing as ever.

Can anyone catch that Gadget Car!! its flying.. Top work Wayne.

Thanks to everyone that helped me in whichever way over the weekend.. which was almost everybody. ;D

naughtybear

Thanks Wayne and co, food was ace!
Naughtybear - powered by roarspeed!

Sean

Top weekend, great battles in the racing, good craic with old chums an new ones too much beer. Only sorry couldnt stay for the enduro.
Big thank you to all who organised it
( and those of you concerned about my mysteryillness i made a full recovery! Wayne and Phillip thanks for the concern ;) lol)