Main Menu

Stickmann Sport Team Championship 2018

Started by Matthew Hollis, March 26, 2018, 11:10:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Hollis

Hi all,

With the first race just around the corner, once again the 'unofficial' team championship will be taking place in 2018. This is your opportunity to win a trophy at the end of the year, and we often see some unexpected results! Last year it was won by Team Naughtybear. So who wants to take the crown in 2018!?

It would be particularly nice to see some more teams taking part, particularly some well established teams in the paddock (looking at you Sea Lion and Gadget  ;) )

If you would like to compete in this (its a bit of fun but there is a nice trophy!) please either reply to this post with your team name, and the race number of the cars in your team, or email [email protected] , or come and find me at Cadwell. Last entries accepted by Monday 30th April. Maximum 3 cars per team. Full rules/terms etc are attached.

If no entries are received then one of the Hollis Motorsport teams will win by default, hurrah!!!

Martin Riman

Car 41 will team up with someone - Classic 41 factory racing.

Lien93

Gadget are entering two cars this season and I think Lion are also. That would make two teams wouldn't it?

Matthew Hollis

Hi Lien, yes it would!

Entries so far:

Hollis Motorsport (70, 71 and 72)
Classic 41 Factory Racing (41)
Team Sea Lion (79 and 97)
Team Gadget Racing (24 and 80)
Baycon Muffins in Motorsport (30, 40 and 89)
Team Naughtybear (23)

Chris Yates

Hi Matt,

Another team please, "Baycon Muffins in Motorsport". Cars 30, 40 and 89. :)

gadget

TGR confirmed as a team entry for this.
I haven't got a clue what the car numbers are!
W

naughtybear

Hi Matt , team naughtybear ought to try and defend the title...........
Please show me as a team (car 23)
Thanks
Naughtybear - powered by roarspeed!