Main Menu

London Marathon 2024

Started by Luca Proietti, March 03, 2024, 20:15:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Luca Proietti

Hi everybody!

I never thought I would be the type of person to run long distances, but here I am, training to take on the incredible challenge of completing the London Marathon in April 2024.

I have chosen to run for the charity Mind because I believe that mental health is a big thing that many people struggle with. Mind is a great charity that continues to raise awareness for mental health, and I want to show my support towards them. As they say, "When you're experiencing a mental health problem, supportive and reliable information can change your life. That's what we do. We empower people to understand their condition and the choices available."

I am participating in the 2024 TCS London Marathon, which will take place on 21st April 2024. My goal is to raise £500 for this important cause.

With your support, we can make a difference in the lives of those struggling with mental health issues. Your contribution will help provide vital resources and support to empower individuals and promote understanding.

Please consider making a donation towards my fundraising efforts. Together, we can create a world where everyone has access to the help they need.

Thank you so much for your generosity and support!

Luca Proietti

https://www.justgiving.com/page/luca-proietti-marathon?utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=page%2Fluca-proietti-marathon&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=pfp-share

T AU C

Well done Luca. 05:31:36 is pretty damn good for a "non runner".

Great cause too.

Have a very well earned rest tonight. 😊

Luca Proietti

Thank you, it was 5:26 on my watch which was nice.

My knee injury also came back after mile 15. Which made my pace go from an expected sub 5 hour to 5 and a half.

Just happy to of finished