Main Menu

Does any one know if xpedia still exists

Started by Pete Sparrow, January 30, 2005, 22:09:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Sparrow

Obvious question really,I have tried in the phone as I need some tyres and want to get them before the first race.
If not has anyone used a tyre company in the south east?
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Andy Craig-Smith

Gone bust matey, another victim of Tony Bair.

See a posting under :-
Technical matters > Tyres Available.

You can get them delivered to your door at a bargain £45 buffed an all.

Mind. you will need a lot of tyres to keep a flock of Sparrows on the track :lol:
Rocket Dog Racing

Catherine Noble

Haven't had any dealings with Expedia in a while and sorry to hear they have gone under, but you may want to type

www.blackcircles.com

into your address bar. Discovered them last year and were cheapest by far - on a par with the posting mentioned above - as well as being good on the phone.

Catherine
:)

stuart dean

I bought some tyres from the guys who had taken over from Xpedia last year, called G. M Tyres,01280 813189 or 07802 302361 do not know if they are still doing the business but he said, from the back of his van, that was also his office that he intended to do so!

bon chance

Bob Rice

I can confirm that GM Tyres (Graham) are still able to supply, with fitting , balancing and buffing services all available.

He does most of my tyre work, my car, wifes car, caterham race tyres including swopovers etc, and is currently supplying two sets of 2CV tyres - top bloke!