Main Menu

THANKYOU!

Started by Catherine Noble, June 01, 2005, 11:15:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherine Noble

Fantastic weekend!

Thanks to everyone that was involved with the event, from organisers to marshals to competitors and pit crews! You are all wonderful people!  
Hope everone has recovered from their hangovers and lack of sleep!

Same time next year...?!

Best wishes

Catherine
:D

Andy Hicks

I second that, what a great event!

Well done one and all.

Hicksy.

Pete Sparrow

I think we all deserve a pat on the back for Snetterton 2005.For those that have been to Mondello,the spirit of these past races was present this years event,something that has been lacking from previous races.
The following people made this happen.
Paul Robertson and Phil Myatt for organising everything,Wayne Cowling for sorting out the very distressed looking hog roast,I'm sure that you will all agree that Dick Roberts has surpassed himself with the 24hr pages and brilliant pictures,Dale and all at BARC,no problems this year,all the people from the Caterhams,all 100 marshalls that atteneded over the weekend who with out we could not race,our own teams that worked tirelessly for us and for other teams and of course the lazy drivers that spent most of the weekend on their arses pretending they could drive and showing us that they would be worthy of a place at a stunt school.
If you are a member of a team and have enjoyed it then tell others.If numbers continue to fall our beloved 24hr race will cease to exist.We need cars out for championship races,go and get your licence and borrow a car.
I'm off me soap box now
Thank you.
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Simon Leith

Agree with all of the above. We at Team Stingray had an AMAZING weekend and have been telling our stories ever since. I have my license.........WHERE CAN I BORROW A CAR FROM?

WE KINDA BROKE OURS!!

Pete Sparrow

Simon
I'm sure that we can find you a seat in the Bella's Boys car.The 4 guys that own it can't afford to do every race and would rather see it out than sitting in a garage.
I know its being used for Pembrey and Cadwell but unsure of the others.Let me know if your interested as I know that they and other owners feel the same,I'm sure you'll get a seat,just make it known you are looking.It makes sence to split costs as the enduro weekends can soon add up,going 2 or 3 ways makes it more manageable and everyone gets out.
Pete

Simon Leith

Pete

I am definately up for any races I can do. I need to send you a chq for the stuff I bought at the auction. I ended up buying the Phil Myatt drive off of Gary so where do I need to send a cheque as also info. on the Nurburgring weekends.

If you email me at [email protected] I'll give you my contact details.

Simon

marc sparrow

Hi simon
            Your welcome to a drive in the GMR car (bellas boys car),dont think anyone is doing donnington as yet .let us know what rounds your around for and i,ll speak to the other owners to see what we can sort! thanks once again for your generosity over the 24hour weekend
marc sparrow

Richard hollis

Is the broken car for sale?

Simon Leith

Richard

Everything is for sale!!!!

The damage is only cosmetic we have been told but it need all new panels and a bit of TLC.

Are you serious?

Pete Sparrow

If you sell the car what will you do about next year?

Simon Leith

Well we will definitely be doing it next year so we just need to work out whether we are better repairing the one we have, ot buying another one. They seem to come up for sale periodically.

I am going to ask Gary to come and have a look to see what he thinks.