Main Menu

Decanting fuel

Started by Paul Robertson, April 21, 2006, 12:34:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Robertson

Please note that this year ANY Team caught decanting fuel into their race jerry can will be excluded from the race, there will be no 1st warning.If you are running more than 1 car all your cars will be excluded .This descision has been taken to stop this dangerous practice from happening .Please only fill your can from the fuel pumps we don't need this dangerous practice to stop us from being able to refuel in future years.

Matthew Hollis

Are we able to bring our own jerry can (which will become our nominated can for the race - unless we are all being provided with one!) already full of fuel, which can be used before we have to refill from the official pumps?

Matt

Paul Robertson

Yes you have to bring your own can .You cannot refill it from any other source than the circuit pumps (at great expense no doubt).

Francis Rottenburg

Paul, can you confirm what the spout arrangement is this year?  I could read the regs I suppose!  Francis

Paul Robertson

the club will supply them francis

Trevor Williams

Same as last year, £15.00 returnable deposit
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Bob Rice

Presumably we can bring more than one can initially, but only refill the nominated can during the Race

Steve Cowell

Has your hearing returned yet Bob ??Bloody quick and loud they was !!!!! Dont worry about the Jerry can,the refuelling rig I nicked from the Red Bull pit today will work fine,just as long as we dont have the honda lollypop man !! " Who luv's ya baby" He must have been on chuppa chups! :lol:
The older I get,the faster I was (not)