Main Menu

Wanted

Started by Simon Crook, June 15, 2006, 19:53:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Crook

Hello, having decided to build a race car, has anyone got a 2cv for sale at the moment, so that I can start building my car for next season :shock: would like not to have a complete wreck but what have you got :?:
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Derek Coghill

I have a not bad Charleston shell taking up space on the drive; Bill Murray has first dibs on it though, and I daresay you can find something a bit closer to home!

Maroon and black, in case you're wondering.

Paul Robertson

Simon, Aubrey Brocklebank knew of a part built car with new cage in the stoke area i have no idea if it's still available but might be worth getting in touch with him.
Paul

Simon Crook

thanks Derek and Paul

Paul I will drop Aubrey a email, and Derek where abouts are you in case I get stuck.
LUMACA RACING

Simon Crook

Would anyone have a contact email for Aubrey Brocklebank as I cant contact him through the members list

Thanks found it on one of Aubrey post's
LUMACA RACING

Marc Fenner

Might still be able to get you a fully prepared shell very cheap. Alsocomes with a sound original citroen chassis. Let me know if interested. Would love it my sely but have no space.

Francis Rottenburg

Aubrey can be reached on: [email protected] - I think I have his mobile no. at home if you are interested.  I can be reached on 07714 684342.  Francis

Derek Coghill

Simon, I'm in Edinburgh.

Simon Crook

Marc, would be interested, could you email me HOW MUCH is VERY CHEAP?

Derek, I think at this stage you are a bit far away, but you never know!

Paul/Francis I got hold of Aubrey who directed me to the guy with the part built car

thanks to all I look forward to meeting you all soon

Simon
LUMACA RACING

Richard hollis

Ive got some great 2cv's for sale, should have what you need, all in northamptonshire range of prices, cheers Richard Hollis 07881 701099

Simon Crook

Thanks to everyone, Iam waiting to see the part built car in Stoke that Aubrey knew about and Marc's fully prepared shell (yhm)
LUMACA RACING

Simon Crook

thanks to everyone, Ive have bought Alistair Shaw's old car

See you all soon
LUMACA RACING

Christian Callander

Funbags - You have decided to sell a van have you ?- ever hopeful

Orange Boy