Main Menu

Tell me your intentions!!

Started by Trevor Williams, January 23, 2007, 19:18:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Williams

In order to save on my, and others, phone bills I need every racing member of the club to let me know which rounds they are intending to compete in during 2007
I have a fair idea of who we should be seeing competing at the races this year, so if you don't want me to ply Sparrow with booze until he phones you at 3.00am in the morning to let you know that he really, really, really loves you, let me know your plans soon!!! (By the middle of February or the vodka starts flowing!!)
Cheers
Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Derek Coghill

Intentions? I INTEND to do all of them (for reasons explained), but reserve the right to not do some. I'll be at Brands though.

That reminds me, must buy a tent.

Marc Fenner

Depending on hire drives our car will be out for all races With me running the car. I will hopefully drive some off the races but i am prob going to be moving etc so money will be going there.
If i am not racing and car is not being hired I free to anyone that wants me.

Pete Sparrow

trev
if me and Findlay get our act together we should be out this year making a new dynamic duo - in the pub that is.
However, i wouldn't want to put any money on that what so ever as 'finduz' is not the most reliable of people when it comes to doing what he says. (in which case i will offer my services else where as long as it doesn't cost me nowt)
Otherwise i'll just be watching and taking the mick.
regards
pete
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Paul Robertson

Andy Craig-Smith

Me and the Ginger Prince will be doing all of it !!!!
Rocket Dog Racing

Richard hollis

Hollis Motorsport will field a lovely red 2cv for Brands and Sliverstone confirmed as it is a hired car. This car will race at the other events if we can get someone to hire it. One of the lovely blue and orange 2cv's will be out for the 24hrs.

Nick Roads

aiming to do all the races will be very surprised if we don't make at least 5 races - definitely doing brands, snet and pembrey at present

Ben Allan

No new sprogs this year so should make all.

Ben

Andy Craig-Smith

Have you forgotten how to do it Ben ?
or what its for ?
( making sproggs, not racing that is )
Rocket Dog Racing

Ben Allan

With 3 under 4, I'm having them chopped off.

b

Pete Sparrow

No worries Ben, kids get a big expense, worse than women,racing and cars put together.
having the snip is a sensible idea it limits costs.
Don't worry, it doesn't slow you down and you can still make a mess.
Want to join Club Jaffa?
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Derek Coghill

Further to earlier post.....that's all the entry forms posted out so if I don't do them all I'll be wasting money!

Mick Storey

Whats this about entry forms, have people got them. Me and Pete le rage have spent so much time in the wind tunnel and on the new pneumatic flow bench in secret locations that post has been unable to get past security.

How do I get the entry forms

Do i get a discount for being unemployed?

Does anyone know an easy way to get rid of American job stealers, its like Vietnam round here, but on the positive side it does allow more time in the wind tunnel. Weve got the Cd down to 4.6 and theres a couple more fractions to come

Derek Coghill

Mick, is the Cd for the car or you and your bike? And have you considered a fixed gear?