Main Menu

Tell me your intentions!!

Started by Trevor Williams, January 23, 2007, 19:18:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Williams

Mick
Entry forms from BARC when you register for the championship. Means one of you has to be a member of both BARC and the 2CV RC.

You want to cut down on the beans, that would cure all of your problems in the wind department!
Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Bob Rice

Is the Cd rock, Pop or Classical?

Trevor - I'm still not clear on whether 2nd / 3rd Drivers for the enduro's need to be BARC members, can you clarify please...

Mick Storey

OK, I will excavate the form and send it off, how much is Brands Hatch?

Bob Rice

Buying Brands Hatch, I'm up for that, will a tenner help the cause, shall we approach Johnathon Palmer?

Actually, £555.00 - 2 hour enduro!  Hopefully on the Sunday.

Trevor Williams

Bob,
As far as I am aware / concerned, and this is only how I interpret the regs, only the entrant needs to be a BARC member. 2CV RC membership (Full) gets you the opportunity to receive the regs and entry forms from BARC if you are a member.
If you are not registered for the championship with BARC, but pay day membership to the 2CV RC you can be a 2nd / 3rd / 4th driver but will not score points towards the championship
God, it is difficult being me at this time of night after a load of beer!
Cheers
Trevor

Trevor Williams

Bob
The club's intention is for the race to be the last one on the Saturday wherever possible
Cheers
Trevor

Bob Rice

Derek Coghill

Intentions have now become definites - my entry confirmations came back the other day (except Anglesey because that goes elsewhere) so I'm signed up for all the races. Bank account squeaking with pain......