Main Menu

Snails Pace Submission Deadline 5/4/07

Started by Richard hollis, March 29, 2007, 19:19:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard hollis

The 2CV Racing Club's Magazine Headquarters (my spare room + parent's living room) has bearly recovered from the nightmare of editing that was the 2CV Racing Annual (thanks Matt). With Matt now retiring to focus more time on losing weight for the 24hr race, it has fallen to me to pick up the editorship of Snails Pace. This magazine represents the best of 2CV Racing and is generally much appreciated by members. I'm please to annouce there will be a pre-Brands edition!

The deadline for great articles, pictures, stories, one-liners, thoughts, debates, crosswords, technical and random submissions is therefore Thursday 5th April.

Any contributions however small would be greatly recieved in whatever format, all too often myself and Matt have ended up being one of the only contributors and the editors. Good job we're not bias (much).

Thanks Richard Hollis

Send articles to [email protected]

Richard hollis

Just in case anyone actually did email anything for Snails Pace, could you send it again to [email protected] as my normal email has not been working for the last few days which is typical! Thanks alot.

Richard hollis

PS there is an underscore between hollis and motorsport and not a space as it looks on the above email address.

Ainslie Bousfield

Just a short note about how I think Snails Pace goes from strength to strength.

The bumper 2007 review issue was a great idea well executed

I will have a little something for you soon but probably not this issue.

Keep up the good work.

ps Cant wait for Wayne to have a chat to you about your Top 10 Drivers of the season.

ATB

Richard hollis

Thanks Ainslie for your kind words.

Snails Pace will not be out before Brands Hatch, mainly due to lack of content. However, there will be an issue straight after Brands and before the 24hr full of lots of stuff. Thanks Richard.