Main Menu

Oulton Park-Bank Hol Monday

Started by spanners, May 19, 2008, 06:40:36

Previous topic - Next topic

spanners

Does anybody know if it's possible for us spectator types to camp and if so, any idea how much it costs please? ???

Cheers, Jon.
AKA Jonathan. Wanna be racer one day.......................

Aubrey Brocklebank

There is lots of grass, if you need a ticket give me a call I have some spare ;D
Aubrey

Simon Crook

Whooohooooooooooo ;D I am getting on a plane and coming home for the weekend, so I will be at Oulton Park on Monday, Paul please bring my engine with you if you have space.

Advance sorry, to anyone who has the pleasure of my little boy boy putting his hands all over your race car.

See you all there
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

spanners

Quote from: helen deeley on May 19, 2008, 10:00:23
http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/oulton-park/circuits/oulton-park.asp

Cheers Helen, I phoned them yesterday and they said there's no problem and camping's free so I'll be up on Sunday afternoon/evening-elderly 2cv van depending............................ ;D
I'm hoping to get loads of photos of various bits of racers for my "project" 8)

Quote from: Aubrey Brocklebank on May 21, 2008, 19:24:52
There is lots of grass, if you need a ticket give me a call I have some spare ;D

I've already got my tickets sorted but thanks very much for the offer anyway :)

Chris Yates

Well done to everyone today for a seriously good couple of races. I thought our races really put the others to shame, particularly since most had to be restarted (at least once!) after serious incidents.

I've already written the race reports - they're available as usual at http://www.2cvracing.org.uk/racereports :) Photos coming soon.

spanners

I'd like to say that I had a great time over the weekend, the racing was brilliant and like Chris said-you didn't keep us standing around for ages waiting for restarts.

I'd also like to thank everybody for allowing me to stand around looking at their cars, taking photos of specific bits and pieces on them and so on. And also thankyou for allowing me to join in with the social side of things on Sunday evening.

Cheers, Jon.

helen deeley

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

Martyn Daniel

Had a great result, did we, Deeley?  ;)

helen deeley

Well Im happy, I had 2 really good races, very close & very clean  :D
Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

Derek Coghill

Very prompt reporting Chris, well done. The braking problems were genuine, though.

Chris Yates

What happened with the brakes there Derek? I've changed the report a little now.

Simon Crook

Well done too all that raced at Oulton Park (even the wife said how good the 2cv's were), nice to meet a few more of you, sorry I couldn't come and say hello to you all (wife/kids needed me too - joys of not being in the Country too often)

For me it was good to see two great races (the first time I have seen full 2cv races apart from on dvds).

Once again well done to you all, and due to the ribbing I got from a couple of you I have changed my signature and will post a photo just to prove I do have a 2cv when I can work out how I can do it from my computer ???

Also what a drive by Mr Myatt from when you pitted in race one, I could not believe what I was seeing lap after lap!
LUMACA RACING

Paul Robertson

Simon ,follow chris's how to post a picture instructions in "off topic".

Simon Crook

I did try that Paul but I couldn't seem to make it work!
LUMACA RACING