Main Menu

Tyres Tyres Tyres!!!!! We can get Firestones again!!!!

Started by Trevor Williams, September 25, 2006, 18:56:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Panas

Marc Fenner

Aubrey Brocklebank

4 for me definite (I cannot remember what I said but if you need me to take a few more let me know)
:twisted:
Aubrey

Trevor Williams

I will be talking to the tyre company this week so that we can order some stock.

Unless you have emailed me, posted here or texted me with your requirements you will not be included in this first batch

So, if you want Firestones, contact me before the evening of Wednesday 17th January 2007.

I will also be looking for a deposit from all those who have expressed a need for tyres

Cheers

Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Trevor Williams

To those who have not yet sent cheques

The remainder of the invoices will be sent out this weekend

If you have not already done so please send your cheques payable to 2CV Racing Club to me

Thanks

Trevor

Trevor Williams

Hopefully the final batch of 50 tyres will be arriving in the UK in the next couple of weeks.

So far 25 have been pre-orderd.

So, if you need tyres for Brands please contact me in the next couple of weeks and I will arrange.

After these 50 are gone, we will more than likely NOT be making another bulk order, so the price of any future tyres will increase.

Also, once the importer has sold out, it will take anything up to TWO months to get further stocks into the country

So if you need tyres for the 24 Hour race, ACT NOW!!!! and contact me with your requirements

Trevor

Derek Coghill

Trev, I was speaking to Graham Harper about tyres this week. Do the club have some for sale at the moment? He's going to have a look and see if he needs any.

Trevor Williams

All
The remaining 35 tyres have now come into the country

There are 9 left after pre-orders have been accounted for. After that you will have to deal with the wholesalers yourselves and pay their going rate for the tyres

So if you want any of the nine, it is on a first come, first serverd basis

Cheers

Trevor